March 17, 2011

What The Hell

What the hell?
What the hell!

After I start my new university life,
My life just very busy as hell!

Well, I keep going for my major course,
Department Of Foreign Language - DFL

Learning, reading, speaking, checking vocabulary, and listening!

By the way, I find out a good way to release myself.
At least, watching a movie in a week!
Just wanna keep away myself from the real world for a while.

But, I might keep thinking of whatever sometimes.
Some hatred people added my Facebook,
they might look around my page even I don't know them well.
Who are they? Such as some hatred students who had been thought by me.
Do I hate them actually? Definitely not! I just felt that I thought them with anger.
Being a teacher is not as easy as we think!
Well, I have found out some students that really cute!
Honestly, I'm so glad to know them as well!
Just forget about it.

There is a If, there is a chance for us to choose.
Release the past, give chances for others, and accept them thankfully.
That would be a wonderful world for me!

For you, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment