September 12, 2009

Finally

Finally

i had already done my registration

quite tired

and a bit bored here

even the class is started

i think the life here is bored too

 

We still go out everywhere

to buy something

like T-shirt (not enough for me), shampoo or whatever

and the money is wasted

that's why i change my university to Qiao-Da

 

 

I must save the money!!

 

 

I have listened by my roomate

that too many students come from HK and Macau on this year

oh no...it is very strange

and i don't think i can speak contanese very well

so we campur the chinese and contanese

haha, like rojak lah

Also, my roomates all are from HK

 

 

 

God bless me..

 

 


i know this guy, he is also from HK

 

4 comments:

  1. my NTNU classmates,vry nice one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish your life become beautiful in TW..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish your life become beautiful in TW..

    ReplyDelete
  4. To: xinshiya, i think so...To: hooihooithx for you, my friend~

    ReplyDelete