September 5, 2009

Hi guys!!

Hiyo!

Now, I am being at school's computer room

I can't online, becoz I haven't registered the WI-FI ID

So, after the school start then i can online lolzzz

 

Hmm, this is my first time to write Blog with ENGLISH

omg...forgot Grammar or whatever

 

First, when I arrived at Taiwan

OMG, I was very nervous

and our seniors came and picked-up us

Next day, they took us go around at Taipei

We ate a lot of food and went to many places

Quite tired lolzzz, and our seniors didn't let us to rest in hotel

They said that maybe this time just the once time we go out together

But I thought that we could find out the time and gather together

 

Second, I had already changed the school to Qiao-Da

Becoz, our seniors advised me and my sister to change d

That I have one more choice to study at my favourite school

 

 

 

Aiyaya

Anyway, I will be fine by myself here

And, i will upload some photos of Taiwan later

Everybody, keep in touch and miss you ya

Especially my lovely family and you

Finally, this is my handphone number in Taiwan : 09xxxxxxxx (can ask me)

 

 


 

9 comments:

  1. wu~~~u lok like very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to Taipei!!!u will love this place~gambateh!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. To: hooihooimy dear friend~where got ah?i really miss you all~~~~To: kiatthx you otake care ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. To: bandthx you ya my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. add oil in new life la ...haha ~~not suit it, but enjoy it ~~=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To: lim ysoh yathx yo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. try yr best in NTNU ,i thk u can do it~hope u can enter the universiti which wants 2 u......

    ReplyDelete
  8. To: xinshithx you, my friend~i will try my best~~

    ReplyDelete